Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good morning!

Hi everyone. I'll make this kind of quick as we need to get ready to go on our tour shortly. Our CCAI guide, Matthew, arranged for us to take a 1/2 day tour of Hong Kong today so we'll be taking off shortly to go do that. We managed to stay up until 4pm-ish yesterday and then went to bed and slept mostly on and off until 5:45 this morning. It's Friday morning in Hong Kong and we've just come back from our breakfast buffet. Yummy! I stole...uh took some bread and fruit from our buffet and will be making some peanut butter sandwiches with some peanut butter I brought from home to have for lunch today. Since our tour is about 4-5 hours, I wanted to make sure we were able to bring something to eat. I have to say I am SO GLAD that I brought the snacks for Lily that I did. That's going to be extremely helpful as so far I haven't really found anything familiar (other than bottled water) food-wise. The hotel did have a nice combination of American foods for breakfast so that was nice. We had some questionable chicken sandwiches last night from McDonald's (of all places) but thankfully, God has protected our systems! I'd say that's another miracle - we haven't gotten sick so far! Yea God!

At any rate, we'll post some pictures later tonight of our adventures today. Thank you all for your prayers! They have so made a difference! We're starting to feel a little more comfortable and a little less intimidated by everything so that's good. And, we're all feeling pretty good today so I'm thankful for that as well! Yea God. Well, we'll talk to you all soon!

No comments: