Friday, May 22, 2009

3 days and counting!!!

Wow - I forgot how much I hate moving! Hi everyone! We are in the midst of getting packed up and getting ready for Monday's move into our pods. I'd be totally overwhelmed if I didn't make a list of which rooms we're packing on which days! Completely anal, I know but it's really helping us take things one step at a time. I'm just so incredibly thankful for God's hand in this whole process and for His strength right now as we could not do this without Him! Everything is going much more smoothly w/our buyer since our realtor let their realtor have it for trying to change things around last minute. He advised them of our back up offer and that has kept them extremely quiet since the inspection! :-) Yea God for back up offers! Even though we weren't able to take it, it's really helped to keep this buyer in line so we're extremely thankful!

In the meantime, Lily finished her last day of preschool at Chipeta yesterday with a picnic in the rain...sort of. It was raining but fortunately the park had a pavilion so we were fine. I've been so impressed w/this preschool and I am sad that we won't be able to attend next year because we'll be in a different district. God has really used them in Lily's life and as a result between the preschool and her therapies, Lily is completely CAUGHT UP!!!!! Last week, she graduated from P.T. and a week from Monday, she'll be graduating from Speech! I'm so excited for her and yet a little sad as these wonderful people have been a part of our lives for the last 3 years! Wow - yet another thing we are thankful to God for!

Well - this may be my last post until after we move so in the meantime, I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers for us. We are exhausted but excited about our mini "vacation" (ok - we're not going anywhere but we'll be staying in a hotel while we wait for our closing - still, it'll be a break.) and are looking forward to finally unwinding and unpacking in our new home! We'll post pics soon! Feel free to email me @ racewalkn@juno.com if you want our new address. Our phone #'s will all stay the same. Luv you all and we'll talk to you soon!

No comments: