Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Balancing faith and actions

Well, as of Monday, we're officially also in the queue for the waiting child program thru CCAI! Basically we'll be on 2 tracks until one or the other opens up. Now the crazy application process for grants begins! I'm sure we can't be the only ones who don't have an extra $12k or so in our pockets and now we begin the nerve-racking process of applying for grants and fund-raising. We're really hoping that we don't have to add to our debt in order to finalize our adoption but I guess we'll do what we have to, to bring our little girl home! We've found a lot of great sites w/information that we're hoping to soon add to our website so stay tuned!

So, for those of you who are Christians, I have a question. How do you balance faith & trusting that God will provide all that you need to complete your adoption with doing all that you can do to raise the money for your adoption? It really feels like a teeter-totter to me. I've continually struggled w/giving up my panic and anxiety over where the finances are coming from to having moments of trusting that God will provide. I'd love to hear from you in how you balance those two elements.

No comments: